Here are some preliminary rain totals from Thursday’s system. More showers are on the way for the evening, ending after midnight. Some sun will return Friday, but winds will gust to 35mph Click here for the latest radar loop and warnings, and here for pan and zoom interactive radar, with temperatures and detailed warning information.
FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE: Sorry, runners. Tomorrow’s system looks to be speeding up by about 3 hrs. Best rain chances about 9a-3p. Bookmark my HUGE radar. Mini-Marathon Forecast: About a 40% chance of showers & storms in the morning, and 60% by lunchtime. Go for it, but have a rain Plan B. Follow me online, and […]